User Interface Designer
March 20, 2019
West Palm Beach, FL
Type of Employment:
The User Interface Designer will work directly with the Interactive Art Director, as well as developers, to design interactive experiences for clients. Requires an excellent understanding of UI/UX and how design will translate to development. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential to this position.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Design high quality visual and interactive mobile/web experiences for all agency properties across web and iPhone/iPad/Android/Windows 7 mobile web browsers.
- Deliver platform-specific design assets to development.
- Assess product, user research and design requirements.
- Analyze competitor offerings, customer feedback, site metrics and usability reports to create user-centered designs.
- Communicate concepts through sketches, diagrams, wireframes, visual comps and interactive prototypes.
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage and deliver design assets on time, as well as champion the best possible user experience for agency clients.
- Collaborate with developers as needed to understand technical requirements
- Present design + interactive recommendations to clients as needed
- 2+ years of mobile/web design experience, preferably industry/agency experience.
- Bachelors in Fine Arts, Graphics and/or related experience
- Proven ability to work closely with programmers and client teams throughout all stages of the product cycle.
- Strong understanding of technical constraints and specifications for designing platform-specific mobile design assets.
- Expertise in best practices for mobile and web design, as well as solid experience in designing usable user interfaces on multiple platforms.
- Be a leader that can guide a team of designers, providing feedback and direction.
- Solid understanding of design principles, typography, color and page layout, and a great eye for detail.
- Experience with taking a data-driven approach to design.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines for multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Passion for innovation and keeping up with the latest web technology trends.
To apply, please send resume and relevant body of work to email@example.com