User Interface Designer
March 20, 2019
West Palm Beach, FL
Type of Employment:
The User Interface Designer will work directly with the Interactive Art Director, as well as developers, to design interactive experiences for clients. Requires an excellent understanding of web design best practices and how the user interface will translate to development. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential to this position.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Design high quality visual and interactive web experiences across all desktop and mobile browsers.
- Deliver all necessary design assets to developers.
- Assess product, user research and design requirements.
- Analyze competitor offerings, customer feedback, site metrics and usability reports to create user-centered designs.
- Communicate concepts through sketches, diagrams, wireframes, visual comps and interactive prototypes.
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage and deliver design assets on time, as well as champion the best possible user experience for agency clients.
- Collaborate with developers as needed to understand technical requirements.
- Present design + interactive recommendations to clients as needed.
- 3+ years of web design experience, preferably industry/agency experience.
- Bachelors in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or related experience
- Solid understanding of design principles, typography, color and page layout, and a sharp eye for detail.
- Proven ability to work closely with developers and client teams throughout all stages of the product cycle.
- Be a design leader that can collaborate with a team of designers and developers.
- Experience with taking a data-driven approach to design.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines for multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Passion for innovation and keeping up with the latest industry trends.
- An advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud and InVision.
To apply, please send resume and relevant body of work to email@example.com