Freelance UI/UX Designer
June 5, 2019
Type of Employment:
Ideabar is searching for a freelance UI/UX Designer to work directly with Ideabar to design interactive experiences for on an as-needed basis. Requires an excellent understanding of UI/UX and how design will translate to development. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential to this position.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Design high quality visual and interactive mobile/web experiences for all agency properties across web and iPhone/iPad/Android/Windows 7 mobile web browsers.
- Deliver platform-specific design assets to development.
- Assess product, user research and design requirements.
- Communicate concepts through sketches, diagrams, wireframes, visual comps and interactive prototypes.
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage and deliver design assets on time, as well as champion the best possible user experience for agency clients.
- Collaborate with developers as needed to understand technical requirements
- Proven ability to work closely with programmers and design teams throughout all stages of the product cycle.
- Strong understanding of technical constraints and specifications for designing platform-specific mobile design assets.
- Expertise in best practices for mobile and web design, as well as solid experience in designing usable user interfaces on multiple platforms.
- Be a leader that can guide a team of designers, providing feedback and direction.
- Solid understanding of design principles, typography, color and page layout, and a great eye for detail.
- Experience with taking a data-driven approach to design.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines for multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Passion for innovation and keeping up with the latest web technology trends.
To apply, please send resume and relevant body of work to email@example.com