Digital Account Manager
June 4, 2019
Type of Employment:
If you can execute sophisticated strategies for digital media campaigns, have a strong familiarity with 3rd party ad products including but not limited to programmatic display, SEM/SEO and social media, are analytical, organized, solution-minded, consultative and both internal and external customer-centric – you might be our new Digital Account Manager.
The winning candidate will be a key team member of a growing agency backed by one of the World’s largest privately held media companies. The position is based in our office in Atlanta, GA. or alternatively in Ideabar’s main offices in West Palm Beach, FL.
- 40% Manage and execute SEM, paid social, and programmatic campaigns which will include budgeting, pacing, keyword analysis, campaign management and optimization.
- 40% Analyze and report key metrics, campaign highlights + recommendations for increased performance pertaining to digital marketing campaigns using custom reporting with a focus on returning a positive client ROI
- 20% Collaborate with relevant cross-functional internal and external vendor teams to achieve client goals, raise awareness around high-risk campaigns and/or high-profile clients, up-sell opportunities leveraging historical data and insights.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with a marketing or business degree, and/or equivalent job-related experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital planning/buying experience required)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; familiarity with web analytics and project management software a plus
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and create quality work in volume
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to identify trends and optimization opportunities in large data sets
- Analytical and strategic problem-solving skills
- Superior communication skills, as this position will be client-facing
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners
- Google Ads Certification a plus
- Programming experience a plus
- IAB Digital Ad Operations/Digital Media Buying & Planning Certification a plus
- Must approach change with a positive mindset – treats new situations as opportunities for learning or growth; actively seeks to identify and communicate the benefits of changes, collaborates with others to implement changes