I’m happy to share the first post of Neat Stuff, a round of the absolute best stuff across the web, poured fresh at Ideabar every week.
This is seriously exciting stuff, and I can’t wait to share it with you, so just click on the green links below and enjoy!
- Fish take to the skies in this surreal food delivery ad campaign from India
- SOOOO INSPIRING! Tina Roth Eisenberg speaking at Adobe MAX 2017
- I love the illustration style and use of color in this British tea ad
- It’s time to bring curiosity back to work!
- This Japanese designer went on an epic 9-month quest for sunlight
- Why this second grade handout should be your new creative manifesto
- Europe’s first underwater restaurant is also going to purify sea water
- For their Christmas products, LUSH offers buyers a choice: packaged or package free
- This honey brand reimagined ‘The Three Bears’ as a cooking show with burly gay hosts
- British artist Ian Davenport created a huge rainbow waterfall of dripping paint
- Steve Fisher’s tips for running a successful design and content sprint
- This Kickstarer aims to redefine how you drink water
- Papa John’s announces its new creative AOR with some tweets and a pizza delivery
- The king shaved his mustache for the first time for Burger King’s Movember campaign
And check back this time next week for another round of Neat Stuff!
Ideabar is a full-service advertising agency that helps tell powerful brand stories