And the hits just keep on coming!
Earlier this year, Ideabar Austin entered the 38th Annual Telly Awards and won three Bronze Telly Awards for their outstanding creative work. And as though that wasn’t enough cause for excitement, we just found out that we won two more!
In case you are not of the advertising agency world, the Telly Awards is the premier award honoring the best in TV and cable, digital and streaming, and non-broadcast productions. Each year the Silver Telly Committee receives more than 13,000 entries from the finest ad agencies, production companies, TV stations, cable companies, interactive agencies and corporations from around the world.
For an agency to be recognized in this prestigious competition is quite an honor. We’re a family of hard workers and innovative thinkers, and we’re constantly pushing ourselves to tell powerful brand stories on behalf of our clients.
Ideabar Austin’s Telly Awards
- Charles Maund Drew Davis series: Charles Maund Drew Davis (General Automotive)
- Brookfield Residential: The Line that Binds (General Institutional/Corporate Image)
- Travisso: Moments (General Real Estate)
- CAP10K: 2016 CAP10K Sizzle Reel (General Campaign – Promotional)
- CAP10K: Virtual Reality Tour (Craft Virtual Reality 360)